Bam 2

Nollywood actress, Sylvia Ukaatu, who recently celebrated her birthday, has shared her thoughts on pre-marital sex.

According to the actress, she would taste her man before marriage to avoid stories that touch the heart.

In her words;

"It's an individual opinion but there is nothing wrong in giving in to sex before marriage when it comes to two consensual adults who know what they want. I will give in to sex before marriage because I can't shout I need to know if my man is fit for the match. It is a serious business because it will be appalling to discover after marriage that my man cannot stay for five minutes in bed," she told Potpourri in a one-on-one chat, when asked if premarital sex is wrong.

Bam 3

The Anambra beauty further emphasized her love for the intimate act when answering the question of what she would do if after marriage her man becomes inactive.

"We must find a solution, I'm not the type of woman that sings "I don't like sex" thereby pushing my man outside. I love sex, so, we must find a solution if such a thing happens but God forbid that it happens,"

CCTV & Security Gadgets