Just few hours ago, the 2018 edition of reality show Big Brother Naija hit the screens. For housemates, the 100 day stay in the house would change their lives forever.
As Nigerians await the kick off, here are five things they're looking forward to seeing to this year.
- 1. Ebuka's Fashion Statement
- Ebuka returns as host of the show and we are sure that the media personality who broke the internet with his bold Agbada statement at BankyW and Adesua's wedding has more surprising show-stopping styles to wow the audience this year. Remember his famous 'bulge' on the live show stage? So Ebuka, we are watching you o.
- 2. Live Romance
- What's not to love about watching people from diverse backgrounds come together, develop friendships which eventually evolve into whirlwind relationships. It's not a hoax, watching TV characters fall in love is an amazing experience.
- It is interesting to note that former Big Brother housemates like Elikem and Pokello met and got married off the Big Brother show and are still waxing strong.
- 3. Undiluted Entertainment and Drama
- The hate on Tboss especially for saying she deals only with men who own private jets, the love for Efe and his 'Based On Logistics' slogan, the romance between Bisola and Thin Tall Tony (whose gimmicks would later get him evicted by female Twitter) or Gifty's fake 'Mrs Malaprop' accent, all made us glued to see what will become of each controversial moment, and these, my friends, is what we expect to see this year.
- 4. Moral Lessons
- When Tboss who was groped by her fellow housemate, Kemen, while she slept, the world waited for necessary actions the organisers of the show would take as their actions greatly determined if the show would be made or marred. He was eventually disqualified from the house and sent back to Nigeria, this move clearly showed that among other things, Big Brother is out here to emulate good m0rals.
- 5. The Biggest Winner of the night
- The three-month-show will eventually come to an end with the winner who will emerge from votes from all over the world. However, the last two weeks of the show is always something exciting to witness. It's a time when Nigerians split allegiance between their favourite housemates fiercely campaigning for their favourite housemates.
- The tussle for BBNaija last year saw Nigerian rapper, Efe Ejeba emerge winner through a public revolution via his 'based on logistics' catchphrase but this year, the stakes just got higher! The winner is set to take home N45million naira worth of prices.
So who will emerge winner of Big Brother 2018? Let us see what this season holds shall we?